Who are we ?
Here are some key conductors of the project:
1) Mr Nguyen Huy Cuong - Project manager/Director of New Hanoi Arts Co.Ltd.
10 years experienced in tourism; 6 years worked as a journalist specified on environment and sustainable issues of some newspapers such as Vietnam Tourism Review Magazine, Hanoi's Economy and Urban Newspaper and Natural Resources and Environment Newspaper; almost 2 years experienced as a public awareness adviser for the project "Strengthening Environmental Management & Land Administration" of the Vietnam's Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
2) Ms Nguyen Thu Thuy - project founder/Vice Director of the NHA.
14 year journalist of cultural issues at the Vietnam's Fine-Arts Magazine, then the Hanoimoi daily Newspaper. As the same time Ms Thuy is a visual art artist, and the art-critical writer -member of the Vietnam Fine Arts Association.
3) Ms Nguyen Thuy Van - Vice Director of the NHA.
12 year financial journalist at the Nhan Dan Daily Newspaper.
4) Mr Nguyen The Nam - Accountant in Chief.
8 years experienced in the position of accountant in different companies and organizations.
5) Mr Bui Viet Doan - the Sculptor: working as the project's Supervising artist6) Mr Ha Huy Hiep - the painter: working as the project's Supervising artist
New Hanoi Arts
Address: 43 Lane 5 - F361 - An Duong Street, Yen Phu, Tay Ho, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84)4- 2212.9600
Fax: (84)4- 3719.6467